An agreed-upon procedures (AUP) engagement is one in which a client engages a CPA firm to issue a report based on specific procedures performed on a certain subject matter.
Examples of agreed-upon procedures we perform during these engagements include:
- Internal Audits
- Compliance with NIGC MICS 542 and 543
- Review of transaction details or account balance
- Compliance with specific agreements or contracts
- Compliance with internal controls and operational processes
- Compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act and Title 31
We can perform agreed-upon procedures to assist you with evaluating subject matter in accordance with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) standards. We tailor our audit approaches to match the needs of our clients. Instead of issuing an opinion on the accounting records, agreed-upon procedures reports present results based on the predetermined procedures.