Get instant access to your company data. Real time dashboards, automated processes, no IT cost.
Intacct’s sole focus is on building amazing professional-strength financial management and accounting applications that fit into your existing business infrastructure and integrate well with the key applications you use to run your business-giving you the freedom to choose and deploy the best applications for each of your departments. Intacct delivers a comprehensive, fully integrated financial management and accounting system that meets the needs of your evolving business. You can count on Intacct for:
- Professional-strength, game-changing financial applications
- Rapid deployment with unlimited flexibility to adapt to your business needs
- Infinite, real-time visibility into business performance, giving you the ability to gain deep insight into your business at any time
- Superior return on investment and the lowest total cost of ownership
- A perfect solution for Salesforce.com users and QuickBooks graduates
- Industry-leading customer satisfaction
- Robust security, performance, and availability
- An award-winning product line
The AICPA Preferred Provider
Named by the AICPA as its preferred provider of financial applications and an award winning cloud financial management and accounting system, Intacct helps thousands of companies, from startups to public corporations. Intacct has won numerous accolades for superiority and innovation.
Intacct delivers a comprehensive, fully-integrated financial management and accounting system that meets your evolving business needs. You can count on Intacct for:
- Unbeatable financial applications
- Unlimited flexibility
- Infinite visibility
- Superior ROI
- Top choice for QuickBooks graduates
- Perfect for Salesforce.com users
- Robust security, performance, and availability
Professional, game-changing financial applications
Intacct will help you transform your finance organization with comprehensive functionality-from core accounting to global financial management. The company’s sole focus is on building amazing financial management and accounting applications that fit into your existing business infrastructure and integrate well with the other key applications you use to run your business-giving you the freedom to choose and deploy the best applications for each of your departments.
Rapid deployment with unlimited flexibility to adapt to your business needs-now and in the future
Get up and running with Intacct in just a few weeks, for unmatched time-to-value. Unlike traditional ERP software that you install and run on your servers, Intacct is cloud computing based. So you pay as you go, only for what you need. No need to purchase or install hardware or software. And you can take advantage of robust migration tools, and an extensive library of pre-built, best practices templates, reports, and workflows. As your business evolves, you can easily adapt Intacct to match the unique needs of your business-now and into the future.
Infinite, real-time visibility into business performance gives you the ability to gain deep insight into your business at any time
Gain deep insight into the health of your business right now-or whenever you need-using real-time, role-based dashboards and rich reporting and analysis. You can set up secure role-based access to Intacct applications, reports, and dashboards for all of your stakeholders, wherever they may be-remote offices, traveling, at home. Plus complete audit trails ensure you always know who did what and when.
Superior return on investment and the lowest total cost of ownership
Save time and money by letting Intacct take the risks and make the investments in technology and infrastructure, while you get world-class software, regular updates, security, on-demand scalability, manageability, and much more-all included in your subscription. Pay only for what you need, and only when you need it. There’s no hardware to purchase, no software to install. All you need is a PC, Mac, iPad, or Android tablet, and an Internet connection, and you’re off and running.
The best choice when you’re outgrowing QuickBooks
There inevitably comes a time to evaluate whether QuickBooks is still meeting your needs. Outgrowing QuickBooks is a milestone you should celebrate-it means you’ve achieved the level of success and scale in your business where you’re ready to graduate to a professional, full featured financial management system
The top ranked choice for Salesforce CRM users
Salesforce CRM provides your sales and executive teams with anytime, anywhere access to lead and opportunity information and gives you visibility into your entire sales pipeline. But once your sales people close an opportunity, Salesforce CRM stops. Intacct takes over as the order moves to your finance department to be booked, invoiced, shipped, collected and turned into cash, revenue and commissions. If you’re already using Salesforce-the most popular cloud-based CRM system-why not consider connecting Salesforce with Intacct, the most popular financial application on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Robust security, performance, and availability
Learn More » Learn More » Protecting your financial data is the foundation of Intacct’s mission to earn and maintain your trust. Intacct does more than promise-they guarantee the high performance, availability, security, and reliability of your financial applications.
- Try out our top features and functionality, see actual reports and dashboards, and view videos on specialized features.
- Enter and save information into your sample company.
- Invite colleagues to join in the experience.
Intacct – Upcoming Webinars
Pressed for time but interested in seeing Intacct’s functionality? Join us for this quick one hour product tour. We’ll demonstrate Intacct’s key features and functionality specifically for software companies and show how it improves company performance and makes finance departments more productive and effective. See how Intacct provides:
- A streamlined quote-to-cash process that bridges sales and finance and eliminates manual data re-entry.
- Automated revenue management including revenue recognition and automated renewals.
- An accelerated financial close process with automated consolidations of multiple business units or currencies.
- Real-time business visibility via easy to create dashboards and reports enabling more agile decision-making.
Whether you’re a faith-based organization, an association, a foundation—or any other type of nonprofit—one thing is true: you’re subject to an audit.
Join Intacct, provider of the only cloud financial management solution recommended by the AICPA, to learn how you can automate audit preparation and ensure that your organization is audit-ready.
Discover how Intacct:
- Fulfills the requirements for FAS 116, FAS 117, and Form 990
- Helps maintain compliance by automating tracking and reporting for grants, funds, budgets, expenses, and cash flows
- Enables easy access to back up information through drill-down capability and electronic documents
- Provides real-time reporting accessible by geographically dispersed stakeholders
Pressed for time but interested in seeing Intacct’s comprehensive functionality? Join us for this one hour product tour. We’ll take you through Intacct’s key features and functionality and provide time for you to ask any questions you may have. See how Intacct provides:
- Real-time business visibility via easy to create dashboards and reports.
- Comprehensive accounting and financial management that speeds your processes through time-saving automation.
- A streamlined quote-to-cash process that bridges sales and finance and eliminates manual data re-entry.
- Automated procure-to-pay with custom defined workflows that reduce errors and processing costs.
Are you stretching the limits of QuickBooks? If you have more than one user, you are using excel extensively to produce reports, or you operate multiple business entities or currencies, you may be ready to graduate to a more sophisticated financial management solution.
Join us for a one hour product tour. We’ll take you through a tour of Intacct’s key features and functionality and how it transforms financial management for QuickBooks users. See how Intacct lets you:
- Boost productivity by automating key business processes.
- Gain real-time visibility into the financial and operational performance of your business.
- Easily integrate financials with other key business applications, eliminating islands of information and wasted time, errors, and duplication.
- Prevent fraud with strict permissions, separation of duties and financial controls.
Maybe you’ve noticed: Things have changed just a bit since the last time you upgraded your accounting system. It’s time to say goodbye to your inflexible and outdated financial reporting and finally get a clear, accurate, and timely view of your revenue, expenses, cash flow, and profitability. It’s time for Intacct, the leader in cloud-based financial management.
Learn how Intacct’s acclaimed cloud-based financial management solution lets you:
- Eliminate tedious, error-prone, reports from Microsoft Excel
- See up-to-date and accurate data on every area of your business
- Easily create and share customized reports across your organization
- Achieve unprecedented agility to ensure your business keeps up with change
Managing the financials of a multi-entity business is challenging. Without the right accounting solution, multi-location and multi-entity businesses face issues such as complicated error-prone spreadsheets, reduced employee productivity due to extensive manual processes, and delayed reporting and visibility. How do you better manage the financials of your complex and distributed business?
Join us for a one hour product tour. We’ll take you through a tour of Intacct’s key features and functionality for multi-entity businesses. See how Intacct can help you:
- Automate inter-entity transactions
- Consolidate across entities with one click
- Manage multiple charts of accounts
- Comply with regional laws, taxes, and currencies
- Provide consolidated and local reporting and control
Pressed for time but interested in seeing Intacct’s comprehensive functionality? Join us for this quick one hour product tour. We’ll take you through Intacct’s key features and functionality and provide time for you to ask any questions you may have.
See how Intacct provides:
- Real-time business visibility via easy to create dashboards and reports
- Comprehensive accounting and financial management that speeds your processes through time-saving automation
- A streamlined quote-to-cash process that bridges sales and finance and eliminates manual data re-entry
- Automated procure-to-pay with custom defined workflows that reduce errors and processing costs
Pressed for time but interested in seeing Intacct’s nonprofit functionality? Join us for this quick one hour product tour. We’ll take you through Intacct’s key nonprofit features and functionality and provide time for you to ask any questions you may have. See how Intacct:
- Increases productivity by using the Internet to eliminate manual and paper processes
- Provides robust fund accounting and grant management to track grant and fund management by KPIs
- Ensures appropriate stewarding of donations and grants to comply with federal reporting requirements
- Reduces costs and reliance on IT to better focus on your mission
When finance executives like you are on the IPO track, the reporting, processes, and compliance challenges come fast and furious. Do you have the solid pre-IPO financial foundation in place that can scale with your business long after that important milestone?
Get a smart take on what really matters. Join guest speaker, Brian Kinion, SVP Finance at Marketo, and Intacct, for this fast-paced webinar. You’ll learn the keys to building a solid foundation to meet the challenges of a publicly traded company:
- Streamlined financial processes
- Robust controls and regulatory compliance
- Best-in-class business systems
- Smarter reporting
- Forecasting and data visibility
For services and project-based companies, capturing 100% of client billable time and expenses, developing accurate budgets and forecasts, and improving cash flow management are always challenging.
Intacct is an award winning cloud financial management and accounting system with features and functionality uniquely suited to project-based businesses.
You’ll see how Intacct can help you:
- Streamline the entire order to-cash process
- Automate project and resource management by leveraging Order Entry
- Manage time and expenses with ease for billable and non-billable items
- Speed time to invoice and payment through automated project billing
- Gain unprecedented visibility through reports and dashboards
Pressed for time but interested in seeing Intacct’s functionality specifically for Professional Services or project-based organizations? Join us for this one hour product tour. We will demonstrate Intacct’s financial management and accounting features and functionality specifically for professional services organizations and provide time for you to ask questions. See how Intacct provides:
- Real-time insight into your financial and project performance.
- Streamlined time and expense management, for billable and non-billable items.
- Automated project billing and invoicing that eliminates manual entry and accelerates collection cycles.
- Anytime, anywhere access for your entire workforce, including subcontractors.
- Integrated project management automation that maximizes project efficiency.
The demands on nonprofit finance teams have continued to increase. They must create greater levels of transparency and visibility, enhance the governance of the organization, and strengthen decision making and strategic focus—while improving productivity.
Wondering how you can survive in this challenging environment?
Attend this webinar and learn how Intacct and the cloud can address the key challenges facing nonprofit finance.
Learn how Intacct enables nonprofits to:
- Support separate, balanced sets of books required for fund accounting
- Distribute responsibilities to contributors and managers
- Track general vs. restricted dollars, balance and close each fund or grant independently
- Take advantage of the cloud to eliminate IT costs and headaches
Timely and consistent information on revenue, cash flow, and profitability are required to make important decisions, but there’s a solution if your current accounting system can’t keep up.
Join us for a one hour product tour and we’ll take you through a tour of Intacct’s key reporting features and functionality. See how Intacct can help you:
- Eliminate manual, Excel-based reporting with an easy-to-use automated report writer and 150 “out-of-the-box” reports.
- Access real-time and consistent data from any location or web-enabled device.
- Eliminate time-consuming requests for ad-hoc reports by giving executives and managers self-service access to reports and personalized dashboards.
- Slice and dice your financial data to your specific requirements—without writing business logic or using an external reporting tool.
- Get a holistic view of business performance with reports that combine financial data and operational measures.
Learn how small and mid-sized businesses are successfully using Intacct’s modern cloud-based financial management and accounting system to save time, streamline accounting processes, and provide analytical insight into their business.
You’ll learn how to use Intacct to:
- Streamline and automate your chart of accounts, resulting in dramatic time savings
- Easily analyze and compare multiple facets of your business: programs, projects, departments, and locations
- Quickly generate and distribute reports for your various constituents
- Gain real-time insights into your company’s financial performance