Get instant access to your company data. Real time dashboards, automated processes, no IT cost.
Intacct’s sole focus is on building amazing professional-strength financial management and accounting applications that fit into your existing business infrastructure and integrate well with the key applications you use to run your business-giving you the freedom to choose and deploy the best applications for each of your departments. Intacct delivers a comprehensive, fully integrated financial management and accounting system that meets the needs of your evolving business. You can count on Intacct for:
- Professional-strength, game-changing financial applications
- Rapid deployment with unlimited flexibility to adapt to your business needs
- Infinite, real-time visibility into business performance, giving you the ability to gain deep insight into your business at any time
- Superior return on investment and the lowest total cost of ownership
- A perfect solution for Salesforce.com users and QuickBooks graduates
- Industry-leading customer satisfaction
- Robust security, performance, and availability
- An award-winning product line
The AICPA Preferred Provider
Named by the AICPA as its preferred provider of financial applications and an award winning cloud financial management and accounting system, Intacct helps thousands of companies, from startups to public corporations. Intacct has won numerous accolades for superiority and innovation.
Intacct delivers a comprehensive, fully-integrated financial management and accounting system that meets your evolving business needs. You can count on Intacct for:
- Unbeatable financial applications
- Unlimited flexibility
- Infinite visibility
- Superior ROI
- Top choice for QuickBooks graduates
- Perfect for Salesforce.com users
- Robust security, performance, and availability
Professional, game-changing financial applications
Intacct will help you transform your finance organization with comprehensive functionality-from core accounting to global financial management. The company’s sole focus is on building amazing financial management and accounting applications that fit into your existing business infrastructure and integrate well with the other key applications you use to run your business-giving you the freedom to choose and deploy the best applications for each of your departments.
Rapid deployment with unlimited flexibility to adapt to your business needs-now and in the future
Get up and running with Intacct in just a few weeks, for unmatched time-to-value. Unlike traditional ERP software that you install and run on your servers, Intacct is cloud computing based. So you pay as you go, only for what you need. No need to purchase or install hardware or software. And you can take advantage of robust migration tools, and an extensive library of pre-built, best practices templates, reports, and workflows. As your business evolves, you can easily adapt Intacct to match the unique needs of your business-now and into the future.
Infinite, real-time visibility into business performance gives you the ability to gain deep insight into your business at any time
Gain deep insight into the health of your business right now-or whenever you need-using real-time, role-based dashboards and rich reporting and analysis. You can set up secure role-based access to Intacct applications, reports, and dashboards for all of your stakeholders, wherever they may be-remote offices, traveling, at home. Plus complete audit trails ensure you always know who did what and when.
Superior return on investment and the lowest total cost of ownership
Save time and money by letting Intacct take the risks and make the investments in technology and infrastructure, while you get world-class software, regular updates, security, on-demand scalability, manageability, and much more-all included in your subscription. Pay only for what you need, and only when you need it. There’s no hardware to purchase, no software to install. All you need is a PC, Mac, iPad, or Android tablet, and an Internet connection, and you’re off and running.
The best choice when you’re outgrowing QuickBooks
There inevitably comes a time to evaluate whether QuickBooks is still meeting your needs. Outgrowing QuickBooks is a milestone you should celebrate-it means you’ve achieved the level of success and scale in your business where you’re ready to graduate to a professional, full featured financial management system
The top ranked choice for Salesforce CRM users
Salesforce CRM provides your sales and executive teams with anytime, anywhere access to lead and opportunity information and gives you visibility into your entire sales pipeline. But once your sales people close an opportunity, Salesforce CRM stops. Intacct takes over as the order moves to your finance department to be booked, invoiced, shipped, collected and turned into cash, revenue and commissions. If you’re already using Salesforce-the most popular cloud-based CRM system-why not consider connecting Salesforce with Intacct, the most popular financial application on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Robust security, performance, and availability
Learn More » Learn More » Protecting your financial data is the foundation of Intacct’s mission to earn and maintain your trust. Intacct does more than promise-they guarantee the high performance, availability, security, and reliability of your financial applications.
- Try out our top features and functionality, see actual reports and dashboards, and view videos on specialized features.
- Enter and save information into your sample company.
- Invite colleagues to join in the experience.
Intacct – Upcoming Webinars
Are you stretching the limits of QuickBooks? If you have more than one user, you are using excel extensively to produce reports, or you operate multiple business entities or currencies, you may be ready to graduate to a more sophisticated financial management solution.
Join us for a one hour product tour. We’ll take you through a tour of Intacct’s key features and functionality and how it transforms financial management for QuickBooks users. See how Intacct lets you:
- Boost productivity by automating key business processes.
- Gain real-time visibility into the financial and operational performance of your business.
- Easily integrate financials with other key business applications, eliminating islands of information and wasted time, errors, and duplication.
- Prevent fraud with strict permissions, separation of duties and financial controls.
Pressed for time but interested in seeing Intacct’s comprehensive functionality? Join us for this quick one hour product tour. We’ll take you through Intacct’s key features and functionality and provide time for you to ask any questions you may have.
See how Intacct provides:
- Real-time business visibility via easy to create dashboards and reports
- Comprehensive accounting and financial management that speeds your processes through time-saving automation
- A streamlined quote-to-cash process that bridges sales and finance and eliminates manual data re-entry
- Automated procure-to-pay with custom defined workflows that reduce errors and processing costs
As a nonprofit, you have many stakeholders who require up to the minute and accurate information on funds, grants, and cash flow, wherever they are. But what if your outdated accounting system can’t keep up?
Join us for the one hour webinar and learn how Intacct and cloud-based financials can help. You’ll learn how to:
- Eliminate manual, Excel-based reporting
- Provide real-time custom dashboards and reports for board members, stakeholders, and finance teams
- Enable anytime, anywhere access to financial information for geographically dispersed stakeholders
- Easily track, manage, and analyze grants, funds, budgets, expenses, and cash flows
Maybe you’ve noticed: Things have changed just a bit since the last time you upgraded your accounting system. It’s time to say goodbye to your inflexible and outdated financial reporting and finally get a clear, accurate, and timely view of your revenue, expenses, cash flow, and profitability. It’s time for Intacct, the leader in cloud-based financial management.
Learn how Intacct’s acclaimed cloud-based financial management solution lets you:
- Eliminate tedious, error-prone, reports from Microsoft Excel
- See up-to-date and accurate data on every area of your business
- Easily create and share customized reports across your organization
- Achieve unprecedented agility to ensure your business keeps up with change
Pressed for time but interested in seeing Intacct’s functionality? Join us for this quick one hour product tour. We’ll demonstrate Intacct’s key features and functionality specifically for software companies and show how it improves company performance and makes finance departments more productive and effective. See how Intacct provides:
- A streamlined quote-to-cash process that bridges sales and finance and eliminates manual data re-entry.
- Automated revenue management including revenue recognition and automated renewals.
- An accelerated financial close process with automated consolidations of multiple business units or currencies.
- Real-time business visibility via easy to create dashboards and reports enabling more agile decision-making.
Pressed for time but interested in seeing Intacct’s nonprofit functionality? Join us for this quick one hour product tour. We’ll take you through Intacct’s key nonprofit features and functionality and provide time for you to ask any questions you may have. See how Intacct:
- Increases productivity by using the Internet to eliminate manual and paper processes
- Provides robust fund accounting and grant management to track grant and fund management by KPIs
- Ensures appropriate stewarding of donations and grants to comply with federal reporting requirements
- Reduces costs and reliance on IT to better focus on your mission
Are you spending as much time managing complex revenue recognition processes as completing projects?
Intacct financial management and accounting software makes the task much easier. During this webinar, we’ll show you how to conquer your revenue management challenges, improve project profitability, realize the benefits of improved finance productivity, and unite it all via Salesforce Chatter inside Intacct.
You’ll also see a live demonstration of how Intacct is helping service organizations:
- Recognize revenue based on project milestones
- Separate revenue recognition rules from billing rules
- Automate the deferral and recognition of project-based revenue
- Enable financial and service delivery teams to collaborate via Salesforce Chatter inside Intacct
Managing the financials of a multi-entity business is challenging. Without the right accounting solution, multi-location and multi-entity businesses face issues such as complicated error-prone spreadsheets, reduced employee productivity due to extensive manual processes, and delayed reporting and visibility. How do you better manage the financials of your complex and distributed business?
Join us for a one hour product tour. We’ll take you through a tour of Intacct’s key features and functionality for multi-entity businesses. See how Intacct can help you:
- Automate inter-entity transactions
- Consolidate across entities with one click
- Manage multiple charts of accounts
- Comply with regional laws, taxes, and currencies
- Provide consolidated and local reporting and control
For new or existing businesses, managing the financials of a subscription offering is a complex undertaking. A subscription business financial model represents your organization’s present and future—which is vastly different than a traditional financial reporting process concerned with the past—and is therefore an essential component for planning, building, and managing a subscription business. Whether you’re about to launch, or already operating, a subscription business, this webinar provides a step-by-step guide for building the right financial model.
Join us for the one hour webinar and learn from the experts. You’ll learn steps to help you:
- Prepare a top-down and bottoms-up revenue forecast
- Build expense models appropriate for your revenue forecast
- Forecast profit and cash requirements
- Update the model using subscription metrics and benchmarks
Pressed for time but interested in seeing Intacct’s functionality specifically for Professional Services or project-based organizations? Join us for this one hour product tour. We will demonstrate Intacct’s financial management and accounting features and functionality specifically for professional services organizations and provide time for you to ask questions. See how Intacct provides:
- Real-time insight into your financial and project performance.
- Streamlined time and expense management, for billable and non-billable items.
- Automated project billing and invoicing that eliminates manual entry and accelerates collection cycles.
- Anytime, anywhere access for your entire workforce, including subcontractors.
- Integrated project management automation that maximizes project efficiency.