TeleManagement Forum (TM Forum) is a global industry association focused on simplifying the complexity of running a service provider´s business. With subsidiaries and satellite offices in seven countries, TMForum needed a scalable web-based solution with advanced reporting and business process automation capabilities to keep up with rapid expansion. TM Forum needed to:
- Employ multi-entity functionality with multi-currency consolidation.
- Improve visibility using real-time business intelligence and advanced financial reporting.
- Automate business processes with a highly scalable infrastructure.
Working with telecom and technology leaders, such as AT&T, BT and Cisco, we are expected to adopt the most effective business solutions available today. With Intacct, we can effectively use the web to manage a distributed global organization and multiple currencies.
Jim Metzger, CFO, TeleManagement Forum
TM Forum is using Intacct to manage offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Greece, Malaysia, and China. Intacct now helps TM Forum successfully run a dynamic, growing global business and:
- Automate processes that increase productivity and lower the total cost of ownership.
- Easily consolidate the financials of separate entities with multiple currencies.
- View on-demand, tailored reports to keep tabs on the organization´s financial health.
- Gain real-time visibility into key performance indicators, for both individual entities and the global organization.