Matrix Absence Management provides customized HR management for disability, workers´ compensation, and family leave programs. The rapidly growing company needed a cloud-based, user-friendly solution that was robust enough to meet its current financial requirements, yet scalable enough to grow with the organization in the future. Specifically, Matrix needed to:
- Automate financial management and eliminate paper-based processes, while supporting a complex general ledger structure.
- Improve revenue management capabilities.
- Reduce demands on a small IT team.
We put Intacct and NetSuite head to head, and after an extensive evaluation found that Intacct would offer a better return on investment as it was more flexible, had more features and offered a lower total cost of ownership. We spent a lot of time doing our homework, and in the end, it was an easy decision.
Mike Fredericksen, CFO, Matrix Absence Management
After an extensive evaluation, Matrix Absence Management chose Intacct because it offered a high return on investment, and was the most flexible, easy-to-use solution available, enabling the company to:
- Streamline revenue management and other financial processes and cut the monthly close by one full day each month.
- Automate billing processes to eliminate duplicate data entry, reduce the risk of human error, and speed up the monthly invoicing process by 20 percent.
- Grow the organization using a reliable, cloud-based financial management solution that requires no software deployment, maintenance, or IT staff support.