Faith Promise Church is a contemporary church operating as an autonomous, self-governing group under no specific denominational control or influence. With over 3,500 members, Faith Promise needed a robust financial system tailored for large nonprofit organizations that would:
- Provide robust functionality and improve financial visibility, while keeping overhead costs low.
- Streamline business processes and improve productivity for its 45 full- and part-time employees.
- Automate numerous time-consuming manual processes and eliminate duplicate data entry.
With Intacct, we are able to increase our operational efficiency and keep the required number of staff low. This saves the church $50,000 or more a year in salaries and benefits.
Aaron Goin, Finance Director, Faith Promise Church
Before implementing Intacct, Faith Promise staff spent 40 percent or more time just entering data. Today, the organization has reduced that to five percent. By moving to a cloud financial management solution, the church is now able to reduce the strain on IT, and:
- Save at least $50,000 every year by keeping staffing levels low.
- Gain greater insight into financial operations and fund accounting using powerful Intacct reporting capabilities.