ASP Global Services uses Intacct to streamline financial processes and increase business insight.
ASP Global Services is a leading provider of warehouse management solutions. Wanting to modernize its financial systems, the company decided that-as a Software-as-a-Service pioneer-a cloud-based system was the way to go. After evaluating several other solutions, ASP Global Services chose Intacct to:
- Boost financial processes and controls.
- Deploy a transparent general ledger.
- Increase visibility into key metrics through reports and dashboards.
- Integrate seamlessly with Salesforce CRM.
Intacct has rich functionality, great reporting and it’s tremendously flexible. As a cloud based solution, Intacct lets us focus on our business without having to worry about keeping our financial software maintained and updated. We’ve also been able to strategically redeploy some of our staff – which will ultimately save the company more than $100,000 annually in additional salary.
Mike Mullane, CEO, ASPGS
With the help of the Intacct professional services team, ASP Global Services implemented Intacct in just 60 days. By streamlining financial processes, the company saves significant time and cost. Using Intacct has made it possible for ASP Global Services to:
- Improve financial controls to reduce the monthly close process from 15 days to just minutes.
- Gain greater insight into financial operations and take advantage of more flexible reporting.
- Reduce finance staffing needs, saving $100,000 annually.