3balls.com reduces costly overhead, and improves overall financial management using robust Intacct reporting capabilities.
3balls.com is one of the nation´s largest retailers of used and like-new golf equipment. With 3,000 new channel partners, 3balls.com needed to upgrade its financial system to increase staff productivity, gain better insight into costs and revenues, and support rapid growth. 3balls´ wish list included:
- Provide anywhere, anytime access.
- Help the management team make better decisions faster using real-time business intelligence.
- Deploy an open platform to integrate front and back end applications.
As eBay’s largest golf equipment seller, with 100% customer satisfaction, our business reputation was at stake when our sales volumes exploded. Thankfully, Intacct gave us a financial back-office system to scale our ever-growing business.
Steve Scianna, Director of Operations, 3balls.com
Today, sales data from channel partners and 100,000 customers flows directly into the Intacct system. 3balls runs channel-by-channel comparisons and controls orders, inventory, shipping schedules and financial transactions, all within the Intacct cloud system. Intacct helped the company:
- Increase productivity by 25%.
- Trim time spent on financial tasks from 12 hours/week to 4 hours/month.
- See up-to-the-second financial data on products, customers, and internal activities.