Abila MIP Fund Accounting
JOSEPH EVE offers Abila MIP Fund Accounting, the award-winning Non-Profit and Government Accounting Software. Abila MIP is the number one solution preferred by non-profits and government agencies for financial management. Unlike commercial accounting systems designing for traditional business, Abila MIP Fund Accounting addresses the specific needs of Non-Profit and Government agencies that require tracking and reporting on individual grants and funds from multiple sources.
Abila MIP Fund Accounting software allows non-profits and governments to:
- Cut hours or even days off of your reporting cycle. Create the reports you need within the system, instead of manipulating data with external spreadsheets or fighting with complex, external report-writing tools.
- Customize the chart of accounts to access data quickly and easily for more efficient tracking and reporting.
- Automate transaction entry with a variety of tools including memorized and recurring transactions, preset distributions, and entry defaults, to boost productivity and reduce errors.
- Use the dynamic Drill-down Analyzer to review the individual transactions that make up the balances on reports.
- Make it easy for auditors to verify the accuracy of financial statements by maintaining a clear audit trail.
Built-in, Flexible Reporting
Government agencies and Non-Profits can´t afford to jeopardize crucial programs or funding by failing to deliver on stringent reporting requirements. This nonprofit accounting software provides a flexible, built-in report writer that helps you easily create reports to meet the varying requirements of funding sources, government requirements and internal management.
- Produce a wide selection of standard financial management reports, such as GASB-compliant, audit-ready financial statements.
- Report on multiple fiscal years in the same report or create custom reports that cross fiscal years.
- Format custom reports to your exact specifications.
- Write dynamic financial statements directly in the application, without the help of a programmer or consultant.
Create your own report templates
- Set up an unlimited number of financial statements, preview them onscreen, and save them for future use.
Produce 990 worksheets to assist in the compilation of your annual federal form 990.
A Comprehensive Easy-to-Use System That Puts You in Control An intuitive navigator interface makes Abila MIP Fund Accounting software the accounting and nonprofit accounting solution that’s easy to learn and use. Application tasks and reports are grouped by accounting function, including easy-to-understand workflow diagrams and checklists. Customize your financial management to fit your work habits and your program goals-not the other way around.
Abila Provides Accounting Module Options
The modular structure of Abila MIP Fund Accounting gives you the freedom to tailor the system to fit your specific needs, while maintaining the flexibility to add modules as your organization and its needs evolve. All of the modules are fully integrated with the General Ledger and complement each other for a solid fund accounting solution.
- Abila MIP Fund Accounting Modules
- Grant Administration
- Allocations Management
- Electronic Requisitions
- Purchase Orders
- Inventory Control
- Sales Order Entry
- Accounts Payable
- Electronic Funds Transfer
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Visual Analyzer
- HR Manager
- Employee Web Based Services (EWS)
- Direct Deposit
- Fixed Assets
- Advanced Security
- Forms Designer
- Data Import/Export
- Data Consolidation
- General Ledger