Areas where JOSEPH EVE can help your organization:
- Accounting Services (In-Sourced or Out-Sourced)
- Audit (Casino Audit Edge)
- Accounting System Implementation
- MICS Compliance
- Internal Audit Services
- Title 31 Compliance (AML Assistance)
- Forensic Audit
- Casino Profitability (Casino Profit Advantage)
- Compliance Assurance Audit Services
- Internet Gaming
- Indian Gaming Cost of Doing Business Report
- Assist with annual audits, including MICS, Anti-Money Laundering (AMI) and Title 31 compliance.
- Design and implement internal controls in adherence with the Sarbanes & Oxley Act of 2002.
- Protect the interests of your organization and ensure complete compliance by conducting regular risk assessments, departmental walk-throughs, effectiveness testing, and gaming transaction testing.
- Provide payroll services, including the importing, processing, printing and issuing of checks for tribes.
- Offer Casino Profit Advantage™ to address areas of inefficiency and improve revenue potential.
- Provide education in the form of staff training, in addition to strategically-located on-site and in-house accounting seminars.
Casino Audit Edge™:
- Reduces disruption to your day-to-day operations
- Improves efficiency and overall audit experience
- Includes a comprehensive MICS audit component and incorporates gaming industry audit best practices
- Provides and in-depth review to help detect loss and highlight loss risk areas
Save Time and Money
Casino Audit Edge™ incorporates the latest technologies to allow JOSEPH EVE to complete a significant portion of your audit off-site. We provide you a list of the records we will need, and you upload the data quickly and easily into our secure system.
- We can determine many of your audit risks before we arrive
- The time our auditors spend in your office decreases, saving you money
- Travel and per diem costs are lower
- Your audit is completed in an efficient and timely manner
- A quality audit by a professional company with over 25 years of industry experience
The 2013 Indian Gaming Cost of Doing Business (CODB) Report
JOSEPH EVE’s Indian Gaming Cost of Doing Business Report is a valuable business management aid designed as a tool for financial analysis and planning. See how your gaming operations performance measures up to the industry standards.