Status of Internet Gaming
Our Internet Gaming and Consulting Manager, Ehren Richardson, brings over 15 years of overseas Internet Gaming experience working with some of the largest names in the industry and is a tremendous asset to our team. Click here to see his bio.
Many opportunities exist for Tribal Gaming operation such as leveraging social media, games and loyalty programs to benefit brick & mortar casino operations while developing an online player database. This has the potential to be a vast opportunity with tremendous growth potential if proper action is taken. Items that need to be addressed include:
- Understanding Gaming & Social Media
- Assess Digital Marketing
- Develop a Strategic Road Map
- Financial Controls/Compliance
- Assess vendors/Partners
- Implement for Success
JOSEPH EVE has spent significant resources researching Internet gaming and its potential impact to Indian gaming. JOSEPH EVE has made several trips to Washington DC to meet with top elected officials on this topic including the following offices:
- Congressman Barney Frank
- Congressman Jim McDermott
- Congresswoman Shelley Berkeley
- Congressman Denney Rehberg
- Senator Harry Reid
- Senator Max Baucus
JOSEPH EVE has presented on this topic at:
- Washington Indian Gaming Association Annual Tradeshow
- Sycuan Casino & Resort Seminar
- Oklahoma Indian Gaming Association Annual Tradeshow
- National Indian Gaming Association Mid Year Meeting
- National Indian Gaming Association Tribal Leaders Membership Meeting
- Downstream Casino resort
- NIGA’s Internet Sub-committee Meeting
We feel that it is vital for Tribes to have a documented strategy on this topic that they can present to their membership. With billions of dollars at stake, this is an important issue that all Tribes should focus on.
Contact JOSEPH EVE at email@example.com or call 406-252-3535 to speak to a specialist who can help you develop and implement your Tribe’s Internet Gaming strategy today.
The 2011 JOSEPH EVE Overview on Internet Gaming & Marketing from NIGA’s 2011 Mid-Year Meeting is available here
On November 17, 2011, Grant Eve presented Testimony before the United States Committee on Indian Affairs in Washington DC, on “The Future of Internet Gaming & What’s at Stake for Tribes”.
The following articles have been written by JE Team Members regarding Internet Gaming. You can also view additional articles in the “Media” Section of our website.