GREAT FALLS, Montana (December 7, 2015) – JOSEPH EVE CPAs has won a yet another competitive RFP to conduct an external audit. This time, the leading CPA firm has won a contract to conduct an external audit for a large tribal casino in northern California.
The casino is the latest addition to JOSEPH EVE’s long and continually growing roster of casino and tribal operations clients across the United States. The firm now serves clients in nearly 30 States.
“We work hard every day to earn our reputation for excellence, innovation, and leadership in our work with tribal governments and casinos across the U.S. Our team is committed to delivering unparalleled levels of professional service and solutions to our clients, and we are thrilled to welcome this northern California casino to the JOSEPH EVE family of clients,” said JOSEPH EVE Partner Grant Eve.
JOSEPH EVE provides multiple services as part of an external audit that are unmatched, including:
• Cloud-based audit software solutions that do not disrupt daily operations
• Account reconciliation
• Financial statement preparation
• Outsourced internal audit
• Title 31/AML risk assessments and consulting
• Easy-to-understand documentation of exceptions with recommendations
• Extensive training to establish best practices