We provide customized, ongoing solutions for casinos, whether it involves assisting with simple accounting software updates or handling complex accounting needs that require working from the ground up to get your company’s financial records up-to-date. High staff turnover rate is the direct result of constant political shifts and mutable regulations for tribal entities, and this lack of employee longevity has encouraged many tribal casinos to outsource their auditing experts. The qualified, well-trained staff at JOSEPH EVE is equipped with years of specialty experience, and provides the structure, analysis and training required to run a successful, compliant casino via the following solutions:
- Assist with annual audits, including MICS, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Title 31 compliance.
- Design and implement internal controls in adherence with the Sarbanes & Oxley Act of 2002.
- Protect the interests of your organization and ensure complete compliance by conducting regular risk assessments, departmental walk-throughs, effectiveness testing, and gaming transaction testing.
- Provide payroll services, including the importing, processing, printing and issuing of checks for tribes.
- Offer Casino Profit Advantage™ to address areas of inefficiency and improve revenue potential.
- Provide education in the form of staff training, in addition to strategically-located on-site and in-house accounting seminars.